Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 53

Fried Pickles.

I keep seeing them on the menu and advertised. I'd never heard of them before. I googled it and Wikipedia said that they were primarily southern. Ohmatucky? They are tasty though. Of course, anything deep fried is pretty tasty. Deep fried Twinkies...yum. Now that I don't have the Romona Nutrition Committee and I can admit my secret county fair vice.

A Mystery

Since we've moved here, we've got several (to the tune of at least 5-7 a week) wrong number calls for Philip Bloomburg. I sent a complaining email to Qwest assuming that they gave us a phone number that had been recently disconnected, but they said our number had been inactive for over 2 years. I asked one of the wrong number callers how long he had the number, and he said that it was from a recently completed survey. WTF!!! This guy is just going around giving out our phone number! Then, Barry went to get his hair cut, gave the receptionist our phone number and she said, "Welcome back Mr. Bloomburg."!!!!!! And she gave Barry his address, which is only a few blocks from us. We haven't had the cahones to knock on the door yet, but we're thinking about it. We also are curious if that is really Philip Bloomburg or some person that is getting a lot of email for P.B.

da da dum...

Kelly

No comments: