Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hypocrisy

Why is the right wing media praising Ms. Palin for having a pregnant teen-age daughter as something that we can all relate to...and kids will be kids...when they had a field day when Jamie Lynn Spears announced her pregnancy.  

Also, I'm sick and tired of the media focusing on her motherhood issues, when there are real reasons that we as women and people should not vote to put Ms. Palin a 72 year old heartbeat away from the presidency.  

She has a terrible record on environmental issues.  


The only positive is hearing these right wing pundits say that her having kids shouldn't preclude her from running for office (I can't help but wonder how their tune would change if Ms. Palin were a democrat though).

Having Palin as VP scares me.  If something were to happen to McCain I would not feel comfortable with her as president.  I think it might even make me miss Bush.  (shudder)



No comments: